- Liverpool and Tottenham will scout M'Baye Niang at the Coppa Italia Final on Saturday. Milan have already rejected a proposed Niang-Balotelli swap by LFC.
- Valencia have offered Napoli €7 million for Raul Albiol and a 3-year contract to the center back.
- Vincenzo Montella met with president Massimo Ferrero and he is expected to remain as head coach of Sampdoria.
- Riccardo Saponara has drawn interest from Juventus, Arsenal and Monaco. The Empoli midfielder is valued at around €15 million.
- Many Premier League clubs are interested in Kostas Manolas but if Roma sell him this summer, Olympiacos will receive 50% of the transfer fee.
- Zenit and Villarreal are interested in Nicola Sansone & Monaco are interested in Gregoire Defrel. Sassuolo are postponing any transfer market deals until after the Coppa Italia Final so they know if they're in the Europa League.
- Atalanta seem confident they can bring back Cesare Prandelli on the bench. Iachini and Maran are alternative options.
- In addition to Kamil Glik, Zenit are interested in Leandro Paredes and Federico Bernardeschi.
- Massimo Maccarone extended his contract with Empoli until 2017.
- Giampiero Ventura looks increasingly likely to become the next Azzurri manager and Torino have prepared a two-year contract for Mihaljovic.
- Fenerbahce's Caner Erkin is expected to join Inter in the coming.
- Napoli has taken the lead in the race for Pescara's Gianluca Lapadula. A decision is expected in the coming days.
- Radja Nainggolan: "Pjanic? I’ll stay if he stays… just kidding. I’ve told Miralem that if he goes to Juve I will never speak to him again. Me to Juve? I’ve already said it 10 times. Will I stay? I’ve said I’d like to."
- Roma sporting director Sabatini: "Increasing Pjanic and Nainggolan's wages? Yes, this could happen because they are high quality players. We are looking to keep them but it also depends on the wishes of the players."