- The Premier League announced the revenue received by each club this season.
- Milan officially announced contracts extensions for Riccardo Montolivo, Luca Antonelli and Davide Calabria until 2019.
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo left training early today with a suspected thigh problem but he is expected to be fit for the Champions League Final on Saturday.
- Liverpool officially signed goalkeeper Lorius Kanius from Mainz.
- Rangers announced the signing of Joey Barton.
- German newspaper Bild claim Manchester City will announce the signing of Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gündogan in a matter of days.
- Zenit have appointed Mircea Lucescu as their new manager.
- Adil Rami has replaced Raphael Varane on France's #Euro2016 squad after the Real Madrid defender suffered a thigh injury.
- Juventus insider for Goal.com Romeo Agresti reports that Patrice Evra will extend his contract with the club until 2018.
- Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Lazio and Cesare Prandelli have found an agreement on a two-year contract and only the official announcement is missing.
- Di Marzio also reports Lazio met with Genoa to discuss striker Leonardo Pavoletti.
- Cadena Ser radio claim Valencia striker Alvaro Negredo has offered his services to both Milan and Inter.
- Former River Plate man Leonel Vangioni arrived in Milan today as he's set to sign with A.C. Milan on a free transfer.