- Real Madrid officially exercised their option to buy-back Alvaro Morata from Juventus.
- Juventus officially signed Miralem Pjanic from Roma
- Roma officially purchased Stephan El Shaarawy from Milan for €13 million
- Milan officially signed Gianluca Lapadula from Pescara
- Udinese officially signed Seko Mohamed Fofana from Manchester City
- Sampdoria have extended Ricky Alvarez's contract until 2019
- Torino have extended Marco Benassi contract until 2021
All News Reported By Gianluca Di Marzio
- Inter offered €16 million + €2 million for Antonio Candreva with Napoli also interested. Lazio want €25 million to sell. Candreva prefers a move to Inter.
- Sunderland have offered £11 million for Edin Dzeko while Roma want £15 million.
- Wolfsburg have offered Juventus €25 million for Simone Zaza. West Ham, Everton and Southampton are also interested in the Italian striker.
- Roma and Inter are interested in Pablo Zabaleta but Manchester City have no intentions of letting him go.
- Dani Alves is expected to have his medical with Juventus on Monday, June 27th.
- With Morata gone, Alexis Sanchez is Juve's top target. Cavani, Götze and Gabriel Jesus are also options for the Bianconeri.
- Torino have reached a €7-8 million agreement with Roma for Adem Ljajic and he now needs to agree terms. Torino have also agreed a loan plus option to buy deal for Roma's Iago Falque.
- Napoli rejected a €25 million offer from Stoke City for Manolo Gabbiadini.
- Wesley Snejder would like to return to Inter and he has contacted Roberto Mancini.
- Juventus and Roma are interested in Benatia while Bayern would only want to sell.
- Zenit want €25 million for Axel Witsel while he wants a €3.5-4 million salary. Napoli and Everton are both interested.